Sunday, June 29, 2008

wino baby

This weekend we headed down to Rancho Mirage (Palm Springs) for a mini getaway with my parents and another couple. Patrick left for Alaska today so this was a great weekend to relax before he headed up to King Salmon (for 17 days! Ok ok- he is coming home for a week to visit us but he is still gone for a total of s-e-v-e-n-t-e-e-n days!)

My new obsession is pinot grigio wine mixed with ginger ale (thanks MIL! She is always looking out for me.) I poured myself a glass and before I knew it I had a wino baby on the rim of my wine glass. Will could not get enough- well at least we know he doesn't take after me in that department. Hopefully it was just the glass and not the pinot ale mmmixture.

When wino baby attacks..


no baby tub, no problem. He doesn't know the difference, right?


and where we relaxed

8 comments:

Shelley said...

What a beautiful place. Love the wine pics.

Jennifer said...

Looks like a perfect weekend! P will be home before you know it!

Amber said...

LOL Will! Looks like a great weekend and I spot and Trader Joe's bottle in the background!

julie said...

Looks so relaxing and peaceful. Cute wine pics!

Mandi said...

So cute! What is it with Will and alcohol? lol Does his outfit say something about daddy on it? I think we have that one for Jack. I want to go next time, that place looks amazing =)

Sadye said...

But where is the "drunk chef??"

erynn said...

Mandi- yeah I think it's "daddy's little helper"? It's his PJs.

Sadye: Oh I will add some of her!

Courtney said...

LOL love it!