Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Memories: Wedding Week!

I'm deeming this week MY WEDDING WEEK!

Our 3 year anniversary is this week. When I think back to when he asked me to marry him, the year we were engaged and then finally our wedding in October 2006, I never would have imagined he'd be taken from me within 4 years.

In honor our of short, but amazing, fulfilling and productive 2.3 year marriage together, this week will be all about our love story, engagement and marriage.
My journey to becoming Mrs. Patrick Rooney.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is going to be a great week of blogs! I cannot wait for one in particular!!!!!

julie said...

I can't wait to read it all. I remember when you got engaged. It was the best proposal.

F and G = T & T said...

What a wonderful way to commemorate this week! I look for to seeing everything!

Jasmine said...

This is a beautiful idea, Erynn. I vividly remember that I had tears in my eyes when I read the story of your husband's proposal, and thought how beautiful and creative it was! I'm glad you are celebrating memories of your wedding - and I'll pray for a little extra strength to come your way from Heaven this week.

Jill said...

I love it and can't wait to learn more about your journey together!

Samantha said...

Loves it Erynn !

Shana said...

You guys definitely have one of the best proposal stories I've ever heard. Can't wait!

Amber said...

wow that got me tearing up fast, I'm sure the week will bring many more tears. Your wedding and everything surrounding it was amazing. I look forward to looking back on that amazing time. xoxo

Courtney said...

yay! I remember us talking for months and months about you getting engaged and I remember exactly when I got your message that it happend! Such an exciting day, and a GORGEOUS wedding to follow!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto your blog somehow. I too was widowed after less than 3 years of marriage and about 4 years after getting engaged. The date of my husband's 27th birthday came and went without him here to celebrate, thanks to a plane crash, so I really empathize with your journey. I hope you have a wonderful time this week, reliving wedding memories!

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Happy wedding week!

Glenda said...

Happy Wedding week! I love "Love-stories" so I can wait to hear all about your engagement and wedding. You guys made such a beautiful couple and produced 2 beautiful kids. Enjoy the memories. Sending you hugs XX