Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 7, 2006

Our wedding... in photos


my present from Patrick!
His turn!


My groom










Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Rooney!
Are you praying, babe? Too late for that!





More to come!

28 comments:

julie said...

there's only one word...perfect.

The Perry Fam said...

Most.beautiful.wedding.EVER. So glad we were able to come... even though Ash was only THREE weeks old!! What a fun night!!!

Glenda said...

Erynn, A true love story! What a beautiful wedding! When you both are kissing you can see the love... the grip of your arms around P's neck... double time! So bittersweet! Thanks for sharing! Sending you hugs! XX

F and G = T & T said...

Gorgeous!! I remember some of these pics!

Shelley said...

Still one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen. You two are such a beautiful couple.

Debbie said...

Beautiful bride, handsome groom and what a great job you did with the decor. LOVE all the rose petals in the aisle. Erynn, thank you for sharing them with us!

Keeping you in and your "wee' ones in my prayers!

MrsKBJ said...

Beautiful pictures! You look so pretty!

jenni from the blog said...

I love your wedding pics! I know I've seen them a million times, but they are beautiful, E! You and P look so happy :)

MandyMy said...

Mallory Hope - Love Lives On, it's a song I just heard and really like. Maybe you will too. Sending hugs and prayers your way!!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Erynn,

Absolutely beautiful...you can see all the love that went into planning this special day. Thank you for sharing your story.

Brooke said...

Simply beautiful!

mindy said...

oh my goodness! You transformed that backyard! It looked like a perfect day...I am in the midst of planning my own wedding as we speak, does 4leaf boutique do wedding planning? If not, I think you should re-consider! : )You have a gift!

Thank you for sharing all these memories!

jennifer said...

omggg such a beautiful wedding!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful. Thank you for being so generous in sharing this special occasion with us.

Courtney said...

You had the most amazing wedding! I loved watching it all come together and the final product. You both look so in love and can tell you both adored each other. xo

Amber said...

absolutely gorgeous. I wasn't there that day but I felt I was there in spirit. I remember being on the board that night and how excited we all were for you. xoxo

Jeannie said...

Simply beautiful!

Kris said...

What an exquisite couple you are!!! I loved your wedding photos. My daughter is getting married here at home this summer, and we too will tent the court. But the wedding will be in the front yard, under the shade of the big sycamore trees. A mullet wedding....business in the front, party in the back.
I think of you daily.

Kimberly said...

So, so very beautiful. One of the most gorgeous weddings I've ever seen photos of! I still remember how popular you were on the Fall board... constantly being paged to find out who made your gown, earrings, bridesmaids dresses, etc. And when you posted these... how apparent the love shared between you and your groom. Such a treasure.

michelle said...

Most amazing wedding ever! Cutest bride and groom ever as well. <3

Shannon Dew said...

Erynn, your wedding was absolutely stunning! Looked like something out of a magazine.

Jenny said...

Such a gorgeous wedding, not hard with such a lovely and in love couple.

Jasmine said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

As the other ladies have said, I remember very well when I first saw these pictures on the Fall board. They are every bit as gorgeous as I recall. It truly looked like a perfect wedding day (I hope it was!)

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and may Your perpetual light shine upon them!

Anonymous said...

These memories will last a life time. I can see now after reading about your relationship, how great the loss is for you. It's never easy to loose your husband, but when that person was your soul mate, the pain is even more unbearable.
As always you are in my thoughts. You were a beautiful bride, and P your handsom groom. A true love story.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This (yours and Patrick's) story is not over. The ending has yet to be written. What may seem so far away in our concept of time is very short in God's time. I look forward to more to come...

Michigan Roys said...

Amazing! That's all I can really think to say. You said they had a big yard, but that's not what I was expecting. It's a great place for a wedding and reception! And building a bridge?! Wow!

Britt said...

I still remember seeing some of the pics on JS and thinking: That´s the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen! Thanks again for sharing your memories with us.

Feminist Gold Digger said...

I love that picture of you reading the note from him.