This was the 1st holiday that our block put something together as a group... afterall the neighborhood is only a couple of years old. Now that everyone is settling in and finishing up their landscaping, people are starting to come out of their houses! Some of the girls and I put on a block party this past Monday for the 4th of july. We rented a huge inflatable water slide and sno cone machine for the kids and a margarita machine and taco man for the adults. Complete with swimming, airbrush tattoos and a water balloon launch contest- everyone had so much fun! I am extremely lucky to live in a neighborhood with great neighbors and tons of kids! It's only going to be better. Since we live up in the hills we could see multiple firework shows from our street. We all gathered in front of the house with the best view and watched a few different shows and fired off a few of our own fireworks and sparklers for the kids.






10 comments:
The block party sounded like it was a blast, the neighborhood sounds fantastoic!
What fun! Cannot believe how grown up your kiddos are looking. They are so darn cute. :)
LOVE all the pics of the kids lately. They are so darn cute! Forgot how crafty you are too..the dessert you made looks delish!
How adorable are Reese and Wil.
Looks like tons of fun.
I'm happy for you!
How fun!! I love that your neighboorhood is so close, I hope when I have kids I can live in one just like that!!
Wow, that looks like so much fun!
Looks like a ton of fun Erynn! So glad you're happy.
Karen McGhee
Your kids are too cute! ...and I am stealing the berry-banana flag idea for next Independence Day. In an earlier blog, you spoke of "baggage". We all have "baggage", and yours is beautiful. Look at an airport terminal and see the variety. Yours is that fabulous, vintage Louis Vuitton, with travel stickers showing an amazing life, full of experiences that most will never have. God bless you, your children and Adam as your journey continues. much love, cathy z
That's sounds like such a great time! What a rockin' neighborhood. So fun!
We had a block party too and we got the kids a jumper but not a waterslide one. I said they should have gotten out but I was outvoted at our HOA meeting.
I love the first pic of Reese. SOOO freakin cute!
Post a Comment