Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Memories

Taking you back to October of 2000! These were taken at one of those photo booths at Balboa Island Fun Zone when we 1st started dating. Look at his braces (click photo to enlarge)! Yep, he had (white) braces when I first met him for a couple of months. Good thing he got them off within a month of us meeting. I can't believe I still have these and haven't lost them after 9 years!

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG, where are you digging all of these out of? I love it!!!!! P looks like such a baby!

Sadye said...

I am so impressed you still have those pictures! Patrick looks so young! You, of course, look adorable.

Michigan Roys said...

What a fun memory. Thanks for sharing.

erynn said...

I had them in a shoe box.. along with a ton of other old pics. So fun to run down memory lane.

jenni from the blog said...

too cute e! you look exactly the same. p looks super young though. maybe it's the braces, lol.

Amber said...

How cute!!! P looks SO young! Aww so glad so see a new memory. XOXO

Shana said...

Oh my gosh, these are totally adorable! You guys both look so young -- even more so than in the prom pic!

MD1028 said...

omg-those are too cute!

Shannon Dew said...

how cute!! you guys look so young!

Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute!! What's crazy is that P looks SO young, but you look exactly the same. I guess you're aging well. ;)

Anonymous said...

Both of you look so young! I love looking at old pictures, those ones are great! xoxo

Mandi said...

Was this also the "mini golf"?

Michelle said...

OMG, so cute!!! You haven't changed a bit! I love these.

The Perry Fam said...

These are SO adorable!!!!! I love these so much.

Shelley said...

that is too freakin cute.

Wendy said...

omg, great pictures!!!

Amber said...

omg mandi mini golf!lol!!