Wednesday, August 5, 2009

twenty-five.

happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday dear me
happy birthday to me.

TWENTY FIVE! wow.

43 comments:

Kerri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! You deserve to have a wonderful day....

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous day!

Shannon Dew said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day with your babies!

Amber said...

happy birthday!!!

Jill said...

OH Erynn, happy, happy birthday! I hope that your birthday is filled with love and full of many new memories. I hope that you'll also have time to get out and have a few adult beverages on your big day! I'd buy you one if you lived closer! :)

Happy Birthday to you!!

10yearstogether said...

Happy birthday E!! I'm wishing you a wonderful birthday!

kari said...

Long time lurker, but I wanted to wish you a very, very Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you get what you wish for:)

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Erynn! :) I hope you have a good day!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Erynn! Hope you have a wonderful day!

MrsKBJ said...

Happy Birthday!!

April said...

Happy Birthday, Erynn!!! Cheers!!

julie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Dear Erynn,
Happy Birthday to you!

Faith said...

Have a fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Erynn!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you did it up right!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Erynn!

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th Birthday Erynn!!! Hope you have a great day!

bagfashionista said...

happy birthday, Erynn

'Dee said...

Happy Birthday sweetie - you're still a young pup! :-) I hope you have an awesome day.

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Erynn!! I hope today was as wonderful as you!!

PS I have something to tell you, but I think I will send you a message.

erynn said...

thanks friends. xo

KimberlyandBrandon said...

Happy 25th Birthday Erynn!!!.....

I've never left you a comment but for some reason I was really thinking about you today, and hoping that you had a very special birthday. I know it was probably very hard, but hopefully you were surrounded by all your loving family, and friends!

Cheers

MLT said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, to be 25 again.... Have a very good day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! 25 is a milestone!

Ahna Childress said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Britt said...

I Hope you had a great birthday! You definitely deserve it!

jenni from the blog said...

young-in ;) happy birthday hun!
xoxo

nayrzil said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERYNN!!!

Glenda said...

Happy 25th! Hope you have a special day with your 2 beautiful babies! XX

Rech Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a fabulous day!! =)

Caitlin said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hunny xoxox Love Jess and Indi

erynn said...

does 25 count for a mid-life crisis, bc it sure feels like one! maybe a quarter life.

The Perry Fam said...

Love you. Wish I were there with you celebrating!!!

Debbie said...

Belated Happy Birthday Erynn! Wishing you many, many happy years ahead. You have dealt with too much already at 25!

Kait said...

Happy Birthday Erynn!

I have never commented, but have been following your blog for a little bit. I hope you had a truly wonderful day and got to spend it making memories with your beautiful babies and family!

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit late but, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

erynn said...

Thank you everyone! Hoping 25 will bring a better year for me!

Shana said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Erynn! And here's to bluer skies ahead this year!