Reese is turning ONE in 12 days! So crazy... She can stand up on her own in the middle of the room and has taken a few slight steps but then just falls to the ground.. lazy girl. She is a sassy girl who knows what she wants- gosh she takes after someone I know.



23 comments:
She has changed so much since the last pics! Reese is so cute, she is definatly your mini me! :) happy birthday sweetie! Have fun at your party!
she is adorable!!! thanks for sharing with us. can't wait to see pics of her at her first birthday party :)
what an adorable little girl...hope she has the best birthday!...you and patrick made some good looking kidies
She is SOOO CUTE! Look at that sassy little outfit. She looks SO much like you!!
omg she is SOO cute! and so well dressed =)
OK. . . She is SOOOO cute! And, she's gotten so big! I think she looks a lot like Will (especially her eyes). I can't decide who your kids look like. When I look at the pictures you post, sometimes I see you in them and sometimes I see their daddy!
Either way, they are both so precious! Enjoy Reese's first birthday party. It's such a big event! I still remember both of the first birthday parties I had for my kids (22 years ago and 18 years ago!) OMG! I'm old!
Look at the little fashionista! Love her.
I've said this a million times but she makes me melt!! I just adore her!! I feel like such a bad Auntie for missing her 1st birthday:( I'll just have to try and make it up to her. Give Hera million kisses from me!! <3
She is SO adorable! Hope she has a great birthday!
She's just too adorable. Love her smile.
What a little doll! Happy Birthday, Reese! xoxo
Happy 1st Birthday Reese! she is BEAUTIFUL. Lil Miss Fashionista! God Bless her and Will too :)
awe she is SO cute!!! She really has the best big smile!
She's absolutely adorable...and quite the budding fashionista :)
Wow time flies! Can't believe she's going to be 1! She's such a sweetheart :)
She is so cute! I can't believe she is going to be 1 already!
She certainly has changed. She is so darn cute and her expressions just make me smile!
I can't believe she is turning 1...time certainly does go fast.
She is adorable and has changed so much. Have a great 1st B-Day Party!
my goodness, how cute!!!!
First thing I thought of when I saw her pictures, was that I'm seriously SO jealous of her sandals!! I hate winter and would love to wear shoes like that right now...
Second, I can't believe she's 1! That's awesome...
What a cute family you have and if I haven't told you already, I love the new template/background & header!
Love her SO much!!!
OMG Erynn, she is absolutely adorable!!!! THOSE CHEEKS!!!
She is such an adorable girl! (And she's going to look so cute when she is wearing little ponytails and pigtails!)
Happy 1st birthday, Reese! God bless you!
Post a Comment