Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Etsy Vendor Rave!

Since Will was a baby I have been searching high and low for a growth chart 1. with baseballs 2. that I could personalized. I never found a  baseball one that I liked that I could 1. personalize or 2. wasn't a total rip. I don't know what took me so long to realize I should look on Etsy. 
For Reese's chart I didn't really want a theme, just the colors pink, black and white to go with her room. Will's turned out just like I had envisioned. Can you spy the #8? 

Here is what I ended up with

Check out MyArtsyBaby's work.

17 comments:

Shelley said...

so cute. Didn't notice the 8 till you pointed it out. Very sneaky. Love it. You are so creative Erynn. Can I hire you to decorate our new house? :)

Courtney said...

Those are SOOOO Cute! <3 the #8.

jenni from the blog said...

Aww, they're so cute! Do you have ideas for Reese's room for the new house!?! Can't wait to see it!

PS- LOVE the #8... so cute!

Maryann said...

Those are great, but as creative as you are you could have made those yourself! I'm sure finding the time is impossible, though.

And tell Will we don't have the same due date anymore. They changed me to December 28. Boo.

MA

Shannon Dew said...

Those are adorable!!!

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

Those are so cute Erynn!

Anonymous said...

Love them! And I wanna see pics of Ms. R's room. :)

MrsKBJ said...

Those are so cute! Did you wind up giving Reese Will's black and white bedding? You will have to do a nursery post!! I bet the black, white and pink looks so pretty!

Rech Family said...

So cute!!

erynn said...

Maryann, my due date was 12.26 so you still have a chance of 12.31, unless they are inducing you!

The Perry Fam said...

Those are SO cute!!!!

Jennifer said...

Those are great! I want to get one for L!

And how do you get a signature in your post?

Tammy said...

I ordered one for Kate from her too! Thanks for the recommendation! I will send you a pic when it arrives.

erynn said...

Can't wait to see it, Tammy!

Michigan Roys said...

I think they are fantasticly perfect. I have heard lots of good things about Etsy but I've never looked. Maybe I will.

Anonymous said...

Peace to your family from a mom in Minnesota.

Bridget

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful Erynn! thanks for sharing. i'm wondering if you would mind sharing where you purchased the lettering for Will's name on his nursery walls (saw it on jessica claire's website). i can't seem to find anything similar :(

thanks!
amber
xoxo1598@yahoo.com